A Bit About Us
Located in the Greater Philadelphia area, we teach Real Estate professionals (realtors, title agents, attorneys and mortgage professionals) how to speak Spanish so they can close more deals with the Hispanic population. We also teach hospital workers, law enforcement, hotel employees and other corporate managers. Our Occupational Spanish courses and cultural diversity training are provided online and face-to-face.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, and Professionalism.
Business Development Manager Job Duties
- Research the market and identify new business opportunities. Manage the Top 25 Prospect List.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.